Careers at Nine Dot Solutions
Nine Dot Solutions will from time to time advertise potential vacancies on well known vacancy announcement websites. Below are the current vacancies
An opportunity is available for a career driven junior mechanical engineer to form part of engineering team. Must be able to interface with clients, scope, manage and complete own projects, as well as form part of joint projects with other engineers. Must be self-motivated and willing to acquire new skills. The candidate must be willing to travel and work in industrial environments. Structural measurements and signal processing also form part of the position.
This position is office-based, in Faerie Glen, Pretoria.
Summary of Job
- Design and Analysis of mechanical components or structures to customer requirements.
- The person would be involved with the project in every aspect from the start to completion.
- Must be able to interface with project team members, and manage others to ensure the success of the project.
- Liaise with clients, including site visits, presentations and general communication.
- Interface with Customers
- Project scoping and planning
- Detailed design and analysis
- Data pack generation
- Detailed technical report writing
- Manufacturing support
- Traveling to customers and site may be required
- Strain and other measurements, including post-processing of data.
Qualifications and desired Experience
- BEng (Mechanical), BSc (Eng) (Mechanical)
- Detail mechanical design and structural design experience
- Finite Element Analysis experience
- Siemens NX / Solid Edge / Solidworks experience, Siemens NX is an advantage
- Experience in 3D Modelling and Finite Element Analysis
- Scilab/Octave/Python experience is an advantage
- Microsoft Office 365 competency
- Working in a consulting engineering environment is an advantage
- Own transport a necessity
- Market and experience related, discussed during interview
To apply, see the PNET page for this post: http://www.pnet.co.za/5/job.html?&OfferId=3578994
CV’s not submitted through this portal will not be considered.
For questions related to this position, please contact
kobus.n at ninedot dot co dot za